WSB-15 Centrifuge for Cannabinoid Extraction
The WSB-15 Centrifuge is designed for the maximum extraction of cannabinoids and is suitable for low to mid-scale production volumes. This machine can handle up to 15 pounds per 10-to-20-minute cycle and boasts 98% cannabinoid removal.
Techical Specifications: WSB-15
- 1800 RPM, 828 Gs, 50 liter volumetric capacity, 15 lb maximum biomass load
- -40°F Minimum operating temperature, 104°F Maximum operating temperature
- (32°F to 104°F Ambient)
- 304L stainless steel construction with internal fluid jacket that covers the entire height of the curb.
- Vacuum/fluid jacket supplied with (2) 1-1/2” sanitary connections.
- Curb includes a 1-1/2” sanitary fitting for effluent outlet.
- Jacket pressure limits are 0-15 PSI
- External stainless steel surfaces 39 Ra or better (Electropolish optional)
- Carbon steel surfaces to be powder coated
- All internal surfaces stainless steel with 32 Ra finish or better (Electropolish optional)
- Allen-Bradley CompactLogix
- 24 VDC
- Ethernet, located in tethered drive enclosure
- 7” Panelview Plus 7
- 24 VDC
- ethernet, mounted in NEMA 4X enclosure on machine frame
- CL.1 DIV.2